Monday, February 23, 2009

pain in the neck

literally! i have had a pinched nerve in my neck for the last 2 months (starting 2 weeks post-finn). a couple weeks ago, i asked my small group for prayer, because i was moments away from crying at any given time. i just wanted to be able to hold and care for my baby without the constant aching pain all down my arm. within two days, i began feeling so much better and it just affirmed the power of prayer. it still aches a little and i'm still doing traction at home, but god definitely took this pain from overwhelming to manageable. can't wait until he takes it all away. thanks for all the prayers to whoever is out there!



this is a picture of me doing at-home traction. josh of course had to snap a photo and it came out so creepy! thought i would share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment