Saturday, August 15, 2009


i spent the night stripping the previous owner's lovely wallpaper. like the rest of the white and off-white house, it was an interesting flowery off-white paper. almost wanted to keep it, but josh won paper-rock-scissors. what a great use of my saturday night! after about an hour of scraping and spraying a product called dif, i looked down at the bottle to see what was really in this stuff. on the website it says, "safe, non-toxic, light fresh scent", yet there is quite the shocker on the bottle. "warning: this product contains a chemical known to the state of california to cause cancer." and cancer causing. i don't quite understand. furthermore, why on earth does california know this, but the rest of the so-called united states are refusing to acknowledge that i could die from taking down wallpaper?

i just hope that this is a cancer causer similar to the sun or diet coke and less like nicotine or asbestos.

No comments:

Post a Comment