Friday, October 2, 2009

number seven


the powder room downstairs is finally complete. from the moment we moved in, i hated how ugly the vanity was. we immediately found out that it was also disgustingly dirty. so, naturally, instead of cleaning it, we redid the bathroom. the vanity and sconces are from menards, lighting from lowes, and mirror from pottery barn. the wallpaper...oh the wallpaper! it is amazing. it is a textured fake tile that you paint over. i saw it in potbelly's and was on the search soon after to find the exact paper. found it at lowe's! if you ask my grandma, "that wallpaper is...interesting!" i think she doesn't like it but i'm in love!

3 comments:

  1. I too am in LOVE with your wallpaper. Such a great find! Thanks for letting us steal the idea for our baby girl room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! looks so good! i will have to come see it , and see if maybe it might me a good thing for my new bathroom. I am buying pieces to slowly redo our hall bath.
    did you do the floor yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great! I need to come see this house!

    ReplyDelete